ABOUT THE GATESHEAD FC SOUL
The Gateshead FC Soul was born to show our support first and foremost for the team but to help ensure the town of Gateshead will always have a club to support. We are an organised group of fans who donate a lot of our time for the greater good of Gateshead Football Club. Our main objectives are as follows:
- Helping financially run Gateshead Football Club with our stake in the club
- To act as an independent voice for Gateshead Football Club supporters, representing their views to the club and associated organisations.
- Promote Gateshead Football Club within the community to increase levels of support.
- Expand the membership of the Gateshead Soul from all sections of the community.
- Organise fundraising events to help the football club develop.
- Support the club off the pitch when we feel we can offer something.
- Becoming a Trust that has a stake in Gateshead Football Club’s future.
Chair: Bernard McWilliams
Vice Chair: Steven Thornton
Secretary: Tracie Wilson
Fundraising/Events Officer: Mark Walton
Merchandise Officer: David Allen
Ex-Pat Officer: Neil Pinkerton
Media Officer: Josh Youll